Graeme Jenkinson has published a paper on nine neglected southern multiple systems in the Webb Society Double Star Section Circulars.
Through the second half of 2014 measurements were completed of the following southern multiple stars as listed in the Washington Double Star Catalogue. Using a 400mm f4.5 Newtonian reflector fitted with a Meade DSI 2 camera and software program Astroplanner V2.1 (Rodman) the obtained images were analysed using Losse’s Reduc software. The mean 95% confidence intervals for the new measures were ± 0◦.576 in PA and ± 000.24 in separation.
The Webb Deep-Sky Society Double Star Section Circular No 23 Contents. (2015). Retrieved from https://www.webbdeepsky.com/dssc/dssc23.pdf
About the author
- Graeme is the current Section Director of the Double Stars Section.
- Double Stars2019.06.27Meet the “D-Team”!
- Double Stars2019.04.01Blue Star Observatory measurement of twenty neglected southern multiple stars
- Double Stars2018.07.01Astronomical Association of Queensland 2016 programme – Measurements of nine neglected southern multiple stars
- Double Stars2016.07.01Astronomical Association of Queensland Measurement of Seven Neglected Southern Multiple Stars