Graeme Jenkinson has published a paper on a multiple system in Norma in the Webb Society Double Star Section Circulars.
This paper details the results of photographic measurement of the triple star system RST5413A-B / HJ4857A-C in Norma over two years – 2014 and 2015. The 2014 results were obtained with an equatorially mounted 150-mm f/8 refractor fitted with a Meade DSI CCD camera. The 2015 results were obtained with an equatorially mounted 400-mm f/4.5 Newtonian reflector also fitted with a Meade DSI CCD camera. In both cases software programme AstroPlanner V2.1 (Rodman) and image analysis software Reduc (Losse) were used. The mean 95% confidence intervals for the two measures are ±1◦.263 in PA and ±0′′ .270 in separation.
The Webb Society Double Star Section Circulars No 24. (2016). Retrieved from https://www.webbdeepsky.com/dssc/dssc24.pdf
About the author
- Graeme is the current Section Director of the Double Stars Section.
- Double Stars2019.06.27Meet the “D-Team”!
- Double Stars2019.04.01Blue Star Observatory measurement of twenty neglected southern multiple stars
- Double Stars2018.07.01Astronomical Association of Queensland 2016 programme – Measurements of nine neglected southern multiple stars
- Double Stars2016.07.01Astronomical Association of Queensland Measurement of Seven Neglected Southern Multiple Stars