Graeme Jenkinson has published a paper on 17 southern multiple systems in the Webb Society Double Star Section Circulars.
This paper presents the results of a 2013/early 2014 programme of photographic measurements of seventeen southern multiple stars. The images were obtained using a Meade DSI CCD camera in conjunction with an equatorially mounted 150-mm f/8 refractor and software programme AstroPlanner 2.1 (Rodman). Image processing was carried out using Losse’s Reduc software. The mean 95% confidence intervals for the new measures were ± 0◦.250 in PA and ± 0′′.112 in separation.
The Webb Society Double Star Section Circulars No 24. (2016). Retrieved from https://www.webbdeepsky.com/dssc/dssc24.pdf
About the author
- Graeme is the current Section Director of the Double Stars Section.
- Double Stars2019.06.27Meet the “D-Team”!
- Double Stars2019.04.01Blue Star Observatory measurement of twenty neglected southern multiple stars
- Double Stars2018.07.01Astronomical Association of Queensland 2016 programme – Measurements of nine neglected southern multiple stars
- Double Stars2016.07.01Astronomical Association of Queensland Measurement of Seven Neglected Southern Multiple Stars