Graeme Jenkinson has published a paper on seven neglected multiple systems in the Journal of Double Star Observers.
This paper presents the results of a mid 2015 program of photographic measurements of seven southern multiple stars.
Jenkinsin, G. (2016). Journal of Double Star Observations – Astronomical Association of Queensland Measurement of Seven Neglected Southern Multiple Stars. Retrieved from http://www.jdso.org/volume12/number5/JulyIssue.pdf
About the author
- Graeme is the current Section Director of the Double Stars Section.
- Double Stars2020.02.09Real science for the time poor amateur – The study of Double Stars from the Southern Hemisphere
- Double Stars2019.06.27Meet the “D-Team”!
- Double Stars2019.04.01Blue Star Observatory measurement of twenty neglected southern multiple stars
- Double Stars2018.07.01Astronomical Association of Queensland 2016 programme – Measurements of nine neglected southern multiple stars